DURASUCKER RUBBER SUCKERS
Ever increasing running speeds of
today’s sheetfed offset printing machines and collators demand the
highest performance from the feeder system. The range of Durasucker
Rubber Suckers have been developed to offer a durable and consistent
performance when used in sheet feeders and are available for the
majority of presses and collators in the market.
• DURASUCKER Rubber Suckers are manufactured from natural rubber
compounds to ensure that they do not release any synthetic lubricant
or deteriorate on friction.
• The Rubber Suckers are matched to the hardness and colour of what
is considered to be the original specification.
• The Flat Suckers in rubber material have a chlorinated surface
which enhances the grip of the paper and prevents slip.
• All Flat Suckers are available in colour coded material which
indicates the thickness. This
assists easy identification for re-ordering.
• Flat Suckers and Rubber Suckers are available in polyurethane
material for the feeding of
heavy board and other special applications.
• Rubber Suckers are produced from multiple cavity precision moulds
• Flat Suckers are produced by converting which enables a wide range
of sizes to be manufactured in small quantities.
• Suckers are packed in quantities or multiples of 10 pieces.
• DURASUCKER Rubber Suckers are fitted to the suction stem on the
• DURASUCKER Rubber Suckers are precision shaped to lift the paper
or board upon contact without sheet slip or double feeding.
• DURASUCKER Rubber Suckers perform consistently at both slow
start-up and fast running speeds.
• DURASUCKER Rubber Suckers are available in two styles:
1. Shaped Rubber Suckers – popular on small presses and collators
2. Flat Suckers – popular on large offset press feeder system i.e.
Stream feeder, Mabeg and Spiess
• DURASUCKER Rubber Suckers are produced to original equipment
manufacturer specifications with variations available for different
papers or boards
• Comprehensive pictorial catalogue giving two
dimensional picture or actual size diagram of
each sucker by machine make and model.
AURELIA – OMCSA