Stitching Wire, Staples & Pushing Handles
The DURAWIRE Stitching Wire and
Staples are manufactured for bookbinding applications to the highest
quality, to enable maximum quality and performance in bookbinding
and print finishing.
0.53 & 0.56
available for next day delivery
DURAWIRE Stitching Wire is used for book binding and stapling,
printing and packaging.
• Flat or Round Stitching Wire available in a wide gauge range.
• Mild or Hard steel.
• Spools sizes from 2kg through to 500kg.
• Stitching Wire is applied to the reels with a special traverse
technique to allow trouble free wire dewinding.
• Available for Heidelberg – Motter – Muller – Beilomatic – Rosback
– McCain – Dulpo – Ferag - Hohner
Standard DURAWIRE is polished galvanised mild stainless steel which
has a good appearance and resistance to corrosion. Both Mild and
Hard is made from good quality steel and goes through an annealing
and plating process to give consistent properties and adherent
Stitching wire is available in other finishes such as copper and
bronze. For smaller runs it is possible to use nylon-coated wire,
this is more expensive but enhances the appearance of the book
Round Stitching Wire – mainly used for bookbinding and print
finishing but can also be used for the manufacture of lightweight
cartons. Reel sizes – 2kg, 3.5kg, 15/20kg, 35kg, 100kg
stitching wire – used for specialised jobs in the bookbinding
and printing industries including catalogues etc. Broad flat
stitching wire is available for use on larger boxes.
Reel sizes 2kg and 3.5kg
Used for stapling
The DURAWIRE range of staples suit most machines.
Staples made of top quality materials - Stainless Steel, Copper or
• Available in all sizes to fit most stapling machines.
• Sold in quantities of 1000 to 5000 per box depending on the type.
• Paul Schall-McGill’s-Rexel-Etona-Rapesco-Rapid-Nagel Multinak etc.
Used to guide collated books on paper conveyor. If a problem
arises and the conveyor is halted they break off therefore
preventing damage to the machine.
DURAWIRE Pushing Handles are suitable for use on Muller Martini,
Wohlenberg and other leading makes of collator, folder, stitcher
• Manufactured from top quality HDPE and PPH thermoplastic
• Precision engineered with low tolerances to ensure conformity to
specification required by the OEM
DURAWIRE Pushing Handles can be manufactured to
your customer’s exact requirements (sample or drawing