INK WASH UP BLADES
Ever advancing print technology demands the highest performance
from each part of the printing press in order to achieve the expectations
of todays printer.
The DURAWIPE range of Ink Wash Up Blades, manufactured in England,
has been developed to give excellent wash up performance in all
conditions, together with strong chemical resistance to today's
high technology inks and solvents.
• Styles of manufacture
- Rubber or polyurethane vulcanised onto steel
- 100% rubber, polyurethane or plastic
- Composite product assembled from metal/rubber, plastic or fibre
• Wash-up profile of rubber, plastic or fibre laminate designed to
each press requirement.
• Rubber or polyurethane profile is vulcanised directly onto steel
using a unique chemical “cross-link". No adhesive used = no bond
• No sharp edges or hole burrs on all styles which prevents damage
to the machine and aids safe installation.
• “Stainless” metal parts = no corrosion in use.
• Specially formulated rubber, polyurethane, plastic and fibre
laminate materials which have been developed to ensure maximum
performance and wear resistance in all conditions including UV inks
• All wash-up profiles have a ground/machined finish to ensure
maximum performance on the latest autowash systems as well as
standard press requirements.
• All DURAWIPE Ink Wash Up Blades are marked with part and PRS
reference for easy verification. Branding with make, model, original
part number, “Made in England" etc. is available upon request.
• Packaging, including plastic shrink wrapping, can be customised
according to customer requirements.
• Traditionally considered a machine part, the
DURAWIPE Ink Wash Up Blade has now developed into another press
consumable item requiring regular replacement by the press operator.
• DURAWIPE Ink Wash Up Blades meet today's greater demands for fast
colour change, end of shift wash up and ensure a fast wash up with
no damage to the roller.
• For the latest autowash systems, DURAWIPE Ink Wash Up Blades are
manufactured with a ground, sharp and straight wiping edge which
effects 100% wash up performance every time.
• DURAWIPE Ink Wash Up Blades can be manufactured for sheet-fed
offset, web offset, continuous form and label printing machines.
• Common stock sizes represent a large volume of sales but a unique
system of CAD drawings gives access to over 1000 specifications on
file to suit printing presses both old and new.
• Comprehensive size list with technical specifications including
DURAWIPE and original part numbers.
• Many of the DURAWIPE products have been developed in co-operation
with the original equipment manufacturer resulting in a thoroughly
tried and tested product.