Anti Marking Products
Ever advancing print technology demands highly performing anti marking products to guarantee an excellent printing quality required by today’s printers.The range of anti marking products, manufactured for print applications, has been developed to eliminate ink smearing, therefore offering a system of maximum performance and to increased productivity.
ANTI MARKING PAPER
- Anti marking paper (also known as TY Paper) has the same application as
the polyester film and
is for use on transfer and delivery cylinders on offset presses to
help eliminate ink smearing and set-off onto the printed sheets.
- Although coated to be water and grease repellent, the paper is not as
durable as the film and needs to be replaced more often.
- It is available in a non-adhesive format in roll or cut to
the required size in sheets (minimum 10 sheets per size)
INK REPELLING BLANKETS
DURAPRESS Ink Repelling blankets (also known as glass beaded jackets) are the original anti marking system used on the transfer cylinders of offset presses. They have a cloth base with a compressible layer. The glass beads on the surface are an excellent ink repellent and therefore avoid the smearing of ink on the printed sheets.
Mainly used on Heidelberg offset presses. The jackets are cut to size to fit each press with notches and Velcro. Can also be supplied with metal bars to fit other presses.
High performance jackets as they are compressible, therefore more resistant to paper jams. They can be used many times and are easily cleaned.
Available for Heidelberg presses SM102 (transfer & delivery), SM72, MO, GTO52, GTO 46. Supplied in black colour as per original specification.
ANTI MARKING FILMS & JACKETS
• Anti marking polyester films and jackets for use on transfer and delivery cylinders on offset presses to help eliminate ink smearing and setoff onto the printed sheets.
• Anti Marking Films are available in both non adhesive and self adhesive formats.
• Non adhesive is fixed to the cylinder either with 2 clamps or double sided tape.
• Self adhesive, both in small (S type) and large beads (L type), is simply cut to the size of the cylinder and affixed by removing the adhesive backing.
• Anti Marking Jackets are manufactured to the exact size for the press and usually affixed & tensioned using bars and loops at each end of the jacket.
• Anti Marking Films are available in S type for paper and high quality printing and L type for carton or general purpose use. Both are produced in self adhesive or non adhesive formats.
• Anti Marking Jackets are produced in non adhesive material, have notches and are fitted onto the cylinder with a metal bar.
• The surface consists of evenly spread ultra fine glass particles which have been bonded to a PET base film resulting in a stable product of a uniform thickness.
• Both films and jackets can be easily cleaned with standard cleaning solvents consequently lasting longer and bringing high quality and efficiency of anti marking properties in production.
• Anti Marking Film is available in rolls of 1050mm x 50 metres or cut to the required size in sheets (minimum 10 sheets per size).
• Anti Marking Jackets are available for the Heidelberg range of presses GTO, MO and Speedmaster as well as Fuji Shinohara, Oliver Sakurai, Komori and other leading press makes.
AURELIA – OMCSA