Progressive printing and paper converting techniques demand the highest performance from all parts of the process to meet today’s ever increasing requirements.
The DURAPRESS range of Cylinder Jackets, manufactured in England, has been developed for both cutting and creasing and litho impression applications for both the original equipment manufacturer and distribution worldwide.
• Manufactured from top quality raw materials.
• Bright “blemish free” finished products – all materials greater than 0.4mm thickness are plastic coated for protection during manufacture.
• Tension cloths in strong, durable canvas with special treatment against decomposition where required.
• Packaging in strong cartons with polystyrene inserts to support and protect the jacket during transport and storage.
• Clear labelling of each individual carton with DURAPRESS part or drawing number for easy product identification.
• Available in both standard hardness (0.71mm/0.028″ thickness) and extra hard steel qualities (0.81mm/0.032″ thickness)
• Available in standard annealed stainless steel for printing.
• Hard stainless steel also available for perforating applications.
• Plastic qualities available for numbering.
• Brass qualities available for special printing applications.
• All steels below 0.4mm are pre-stressed to the shape of the cylinder.
Litho Print Perfecting
• Available to suit Heidelberg and other leading press makes.
Specially developed for ease of fitting and to give excellent
performance for all aspects of perfecting print.
• Cutting Plates and Jackets are fitted to press cylinders and beds in die cutting and creasing applications.
• Cylinder Jackets are fitted to the litho impression cylinder as standard to protect the cylinder on many high quality sheet-fed offset printing presses.
• The Cylinder Jacket will absorb minor damage during printing without damaging the cylinder. The Cylinder Jacket is easily and cheaply replaced and ensures perfect printing every time. The Cylinder Jackets are especially used in
numbering and perforating applications.
Litho Print Perfecting
• Litho print Perfecting Ink Repellent Jackets for print perfecting cylinders.
• Available for Cutting and Creasing and Boxmaking machines:
Heidelberg SBD, SBB, SBG/SB, S, KSD, KSBA, KSBAZ, KSB, KSBZ, KS, Platen T, Platen GT (in both Original and Snap-on), Chandler & Price, Johannesburg, Konigsberger, Kondor, Koenig & Bauer, Nebiolo. In both standard hardness
(0.71mm thickness) and extra hard steel qualities (0.81mm thickness).
• Available for litho printing impression and perforating on the following machines:
Heidelberg GTO 46, GTO 52, SM 52, SM 72, SM 74, SM 102, KOR, KORA, KORD 62, KORD 64, KORS, Davidson, Fuji Shinohara, Grampus, Hamada, Hashimoto, Komori, Oliver Sakurai, Roland Praktica, Ryobi.
• Special production includes Cutting and Creasing Plates & Bedplates for Bobst and other die cutters, also Perforating Strips for small offset.
• Many items also available in brass and plastic qualities.
• Range of materials, thicknesses or hardness’s are available to suit application or to meet special requirements specified by the original equipment manufacturer.
• Large stocks for Heidelberg presses to suit die cutting and litho impression applications.
• Advanced and flexible production means that special sizes and materials can be made to order, to suit application, in low volume and at competitive prices.
AURELIA – OMCSA