- Rubber Suckers are fitted to the suction stem on the feeder system.
- Rubber Suckers are precision shaped to lift the paper or board upon contact without sheet slip or double feeding.
- Rubber Suckers perform consistently at both slow start-up and fast running speeds.
- Rubber Suckers are available in two styles:
- Shaped Rubber Suckers – popular on small presses and collators
- Flat Suckers – popular on large offset press feeder system i.e. Stream feeder, Mabeg and Spiess
- Rubber Suckers are produced to original equipment manufacturer specifications with variations available for different papers or boards
- Comprehensive pictorial catalogue giving two dimensional picture or actual size diagram of each sucker by machine make and model.
Ever increasing running speeds of today’s sheetfed offset printing machines and collators demand the highest performance from the feeder system. The range of Rubber Suckers have been developed to offer a durable and consistent performance when used in sheet feeders and are available for the majority of presses and collators in the market.
- Rubber Suckers are manufactured from natural rubber compounds to ensure that they do not release any synthetic lubricant or deteriorate on friction.
- The Rubber Suckers are matched to the hardness and colour of what is considered to be the original specification.
- The Flat Suckers in rubber material have a chlorinated surface which enhances the grip of the paper and prevents slip.
- All Flat Suckers are available in colour coded material which indicates the thickness. This assists easy identification for re-ordering.
- Flat Suckers and Rubber Suckers are available in polyurethane material for the feeding of heavy board and other special applications.
- Rubber Suckers are produced from multiple cavity precision moulds which ensure consistent quality.
- Flat Suckers are produced by converting which enables a wide range of sizes to be manufactured in small quantities.
- Suckers are packed in quantities or multiples of 10 pieces.
AURELIA – OMCSA