Ever increasing running speeds of today’s sheetfed offset printing machines and collators demand the highest performance from the feeder system. The range of Rubber Suckers have been developed to offer a durable and consistent performance when used in sheet feeders and are available for the majority of presses and collators in the market.
- Rubber Suckers are manufactured from natural rubber compounds to ensure that they do not release any synthetic lubricant or deteriorate on friction.
- The Rubber Suckers are matched to the hardness and colour of what is considered to be the original specification.
- The Flat Suckers in rubber material have a chlorinated surface which enhances the grip of the paper and prevents slip.
- All Flat Suckers are available in colour coded material which indicates the thickness. This assists easy identification for re-ordering.
- Flat Suckers and Rubber Suckers are available in polyurethane material for the feeding of heavy board and other special applications.
- Rubber Suckers are produced from multiple cavity precision moulds which ensure consistent quality.
- Flat Suckers are produced by converting which enables a wide range of sizes to be manufactured in small quantities.
- Suckers are packed in quantities or multiples of 10 pieces.