The demand for high output from today’s sheetfed offset presses requires high speed and reliability from the sheet feeder section.
Sheet Separators and associated consumables have been developed to optimize both durability and consistent performance, when used on sheet feeders of the leading press brands in the market place.
Sheet Separators and associated items are available in three categories.
1. Metal Sheet Separators designed for use with the following list of offset presses makes and more…
Man Roland Oliver Sakurai
Miller Ryobi – Itek
Multilith Nebiolo Invicta
Chief Fuji Shinohara
2. Sheet Smoother Plate Springs designed for use on the Heidelberg range of offset printing presses.
3. Rubber Hood for use on Heidelberg GTO models.
• Sheet Separators are located close to the suction stem on the feeder system and control the position of the paper being fed in to the press.
• Sheet Smoother Plate Springs
hold the paper in position when being transferred from the feeder system to the first gripper section.
• Rubber Hoods are fitted to the
end of the sheet separator spring on Heidelberg
• Sheet Separators are manufactured from the highest quality steel and brass materials. Metal tensions are matched to the application.
• Sheet Separators and Sheet Smoother Plate Springs are produced using the latest precision tooling which ensures both consistent quality and product finish.
• OEM specification of all parts has been taken into account with product design using the latest CAD drawing system.
• Rubber Hoods are moulded in a high quality natural rubber compound which provides optimum performance in this application.
AURELIA – OMCSA