Wash Up Blades
Ever advancing print technology demands the highest performance from each part of the printing press in order to achieve the expectations of today’s printer.
The DURAWIPE range of Ink Wash Up Blades, manufactured in England, has been developed to give excellent wash up performance in all conditions, together with strong chemical resistance to today’s high technology inks and solvents.
- Styles of manufacture
– Rubber or polyurethane vulcanised onto steel
– 100% rubber, polyurethane or plastic
– Composite product assembled from metal/rubber, plastic or fibre laminate
- Wash-up profile of rubber, plastic or fibre laminate designed to meet
each press requirement.
- Rubber or polyurethane profile is vulcanised directly onto steel using a unique chemical “cross-link”. No adhesive used = no bond failure.
- No sharp edges or hole burrs on all styles which prevents damage to the machine and aids safe installation.
- “Stainless” metal parts = no corrosion in use.
- Specially formulated rubber, polyurethane, plastic and fibre laminate materials which have been developed to ensure maximum performance and wear resistance in all conditions including UV inks and solvents.
- All wash-up profiles have a ground/machined finish to ensure maximum performance on the latest autowash systems as well as standard press requirements.
- All DURAWIPE Ink Wash Up Blades are marked with part and PRS reference for easy verification. Branding with make, model, original part number, “Made in England” etc. is available upon request.
- Packaging, including plastic shrink wrapping, can be customised according to customer requirements.
- Rubber Suckers are fitted to the suction stem on the feeder system.
- Rubber Suckers are precision shaped to lift the paper or board upon contact without sheet slip or double feeding.
- Rubber Suckers perform consistently at both slow start-up and fast running speeds.
- Rubber Suckers are available in two styles:
- Shaped Rubber Suckers – popular on small presses and collators
- Flat Suckers – popular on large offset press feeder system i.e. Stream feeder, Mabeg and Spiess
- Rubber Suckers are produced to original equipment manufacturer specifications with variations available for different papers or boards
- Comprehensive pictorial catalogue giving two dimensional picture or actual size diagram of each sucker by machine make and model.
Wash up blades special production form download
AURELIA – OMCSA