Wash Up Materials
The high demand on today’s printers and their equipment has led to a requirement for a dramatic cut in “downtime” for the printing press. The range of Wash Up Materials has been developed to optimise product effectiveness whilst keeping the break from production to a minimum.
Blanket Wash Cloth Rewinders
Available in either the motorised or manual version. This method of preparing small rolls can save you up to 50% on the cost of your cloth purchase.
• Significant cost savings
• Improved inventory control
WASH UP SHEETS FOR SMALL OFFSET
• Highly absorbent card which is a traditional product, but extremely effective in its cleaning action.
• Packed in 100 sheet cartons each with specific Wash Up Sheet size to suit the press model.
• To suit leading small offset makes including Multilith, AB Dick, Rotaprint and others.
• Sontara PrintClean Universal Wipes for the reprographic industry are an especially developed non-woven spun laced fabric with extremely high
strength and low linting properties. It is ideal for use in both pre-press and press room areas. Available in boxes or rolls:
1. Low lint
2. High absorbency
3. No scratching
4. High chemical and mechanical resistance
5. All-purpose – suitable for cleaning of plates, blankets, inking rollers, chill rolls etc.
• Rolls: Compatible with most commercially available floor or bench dispensers.
Wipe size 31 x 38cm. Quantity: 500 wipes per roll.
• Dispenser Box: Portable, easy access to folded wipes, two separate compartments to protect unused wipes.
Wipe size 30 x 38cm. Quantity: 300 wipes per box.
The DURAWIPE range of Wash Up Materials has three applications:
1. Blanket Wash Cloth for automatic press cleaning systems. The DURAWIPE product is made from non-woven cloth manufactured Du Pont Sontara PrintMaster – the original Baldwin Wash Cloth.
2. Wash Up Sheets for small offset
3. Wipes – universal wipes for use both in prepress and press room areas.
RANGE & QUALITY
BLANKET WASH CLOTH
• Jumbo rolls – 500 metres in length, made in standard widths to suit press model. Available for the following presses: Heidelberg, Man Roland, KBA, Planeta, Komori.
• Mini rolls made in standard size per press model. Supplied in 6,8 & 11 metre lengths, 12 to 25 rolls per box. Suitable for most popular press makes – Heidelberg and Komori.
• Sontara PrintMaster is the only approved and authorised washcloth for use in Baldwin Automatic Blanket Washers. It is a non-woven and spun laced fabric which has been especially developed to keep presses running effectively and efficiently. It has high absorbency and low linting qualities, removing inks and solvents from the blanket quickly and completely. Its superior wet strength compared to inferior cloths means that presses can deliver high quality work and improvements on productivity.
AURELIA – OMCSA